Thursday, August 13, 2009

Short Stack


Where do I start with Short Stack? It seems as though you either love them or you hate them. I would just like to say that I happen to like Short Stack. No, it doesn't bother me when people say they don't like the band, but it does annoy me when they badmouth them all the time. I find it quite funny though, that the Short Stack hate group only has 23 members that get together to bitch about the band that these people call "Shit Stack". I mean seriously, how long did it take you to think that one up? The bands manager has said they even get death threats because of the way they look. Have these people not got anything better to do with their time?

My friend and I went to the Short Stack Perth instore at 78 records on Tuesday. We arrived at about 1 and pre-ordered the album to get it signed. We waited for 2 and a half hours for them to arrive and then they performed. We then got to go to the front of the line (Woo VIP!) to talk to the guys and get photos (and a hug). It was great meeting them. They are really nice and down to earth guys who actually care about their fans. (They also sound epic live).

1 comment: